Meet a new and unique decking system made of extruded porcelain decking tiles.
Perfect for use outdoors in places where exposure to damp would be a problem for wood, resin, plastic or other materials typically used in exterior flooring and paving.
With its high mechanical resistance, high breaking strength and resistance to abrasion make it ideal for places subject to high pedestrian traffic.
- A1FL-S1 fire rated
- fire proof
- unalterable in extreme heat and naked flames
- Resistant to frost & thermal changes
- Withstands extreme variations in temperature without becoming deformed due to expansion.
- Screw free installation
- Non-porous, Low moisture absorption & Easy-to-clean
- High resistance to heavy loads
- Resistant surface in high traffic
- High anti-slip resistance
- Resistant to the attack from acids & cleaning products
- Resistant to salts & salt water
- Resistant to moss & mould
- Durable characteristics & colours over time
- Can be used indoors & outdoors
Please add to basket and request a quote for the latest pricing.
Dimensions: 1.217m x 141mm (147mm module) x 26mm
Weight per board: 8.32kg
Weight per sqm: 45.76kg
Fire Rating: Class A1 Fire-Rated
- Available in 60 finishes
Cleaning your porcelain decking is quick and easy:
For liquid spills (including sugary drinks, red wine), sticky oils (from food or BBQ's) and chemicals - simply wiped away.
To fully clean your paved area, cover the whole area with warm soapy water (this won't be absorbed due to the decking being water resistant) then simply rinse with clean water.